martes, 21 de noviembre de 2023

THANKSGIVING DAY



Thanksgiving Day is an annual national holiday in the United States and Canada. They celebrate the harvest and other blessings of the past year. Americans generally believe that their Thanksgiving is modeled on a 1621 harvest feast shared by the English colonists (Pilgrims) of Plymouth. The American holiday is particularly rich in legend and symbolism, and the traditional fare of the Thanksgiving meal typically includes turkey, bread stuffing, potatoes, cranberries, and pumpkin pie. 

Besides, Thanksgiving Day is a time of quiet reflection, a time to celebrate by opening our eyes to the blessings we sometimes take for granted. There's no better time to take a moment and be thankful for "today". 

And you? Could you think what are you thankful for? 
 

4 comentarios:

  1. i am thanksful for my family, i have friends, im happy, and im grateful for all i have

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am thankful for my family and friends because they help me every day

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am thankful for my family because they are always support me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am thankful for my family and friends for acompanying me day by day.

    ResponderEliminar

THANKSGIVING DAY

Thanksgiving Day is an annual national holiday in the United States and Canada. They celebrate the harvest and other blessings of the past ...